Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey Y'all {Blog by Tom}

Before you start reading you should know
that today my blog is being commandeered 
by none other than Thomas himself!!

He's here to give you a little view into his perspective.
Which is so exciting....
when you read this, read it in a British Accent!!
and GO...

...


 Hey y'all ;-) 

OK so I know by now you may know a little about me, 

yes its me, Tom the goofy looking guy from the photos.... Hi!! 

So yes, The names Tom, I'm 22 and I'm from Liverpool England.
One day last November I was messing around with the idea of a penpal, 
one thing lead to another, I met Emily and well, the rest is history :) 

From the start neither of us were looking for anything serious 
but it really wasn't long before things began to get that way 
I mean we're so alike, both middle children that love to travel, 
who sneeze if they get bopped on the nose too hard
We get closer every time we talk which is a 
lot and one way or another I’ve ended up with, 
an American girlfriend..... I lucked out ;)

So like I said things have gotten pretty serious between us 
which can be difficult as we live so very far away
But as you know besides talking we send letters/boxes which are amazing 
and also we skype every Wednesday
 Wednesday's have since become the best day of the week
The skates have recently been getting a little mushy too, which is amazing!!
Oh and I'm flying to America in June to see her

On a recent skype date I even got to see Emily’s family, like the WHOLE family!
There was mum, dad, her big sister (via FaceTime) 
and even her little brother came in to say hi, it was great!!
I mean it was a little nerve racking meeting the family but I think 
it went pretty well and it helped that they were all so nice 
and actually seemed excited about me coming :-)
I can’t wait to get over there and meet everyone properly 
and I’m pretty sure there’s more family for me to meet too...

Emily's not like any girl I've met before.
She's sweet & funny & smart and she makes me SO happy
I couldn’t imagine her not being a part of my life now, I love everyday that we talk!
And I can’t wait to see her in person so I can tell her just what she means to me.



{This is what our skype dates look like from my end}



I’m really excited to see where this goes.

And if theres one thing I know about Emily, it could go anywhere...

She’s Amazing.

Anyway, it was nice to say hi ;-)  

-Tom

3 comments:

  1. *Swoon.

    I definitely read that in a British accent before I noticed you wrote to read it that way.

    Again, where do I sign up? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right...I'm not sure how I got him but I'm glad I did ;)
      That's hilarious that you read it in a British accent haha :-) it makes it even better!!

      Delete