Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mushy Romanticalness!!!

I kind of feel bad for constantly putting up the cute things Tom says to me...
I don't want to embarrass him but he keeps saying the sweetest things to me 
and i just have to share SOME of it with y'all!!
He's fully aware that i have this blog he reads it often..
so he know's what i'm up to ;)

BUT REALLY...HE IS THE SWEETEST!!!!!
This is what he said after he opened everything from his valentines package :)

 "I kind of went a bit speechless there..Emily this is all so amazing i can't believe it!! 
Your card and letter, i love them! I love it when you get mushy in your letters!! 
The smile across my face is pretty ridiculous! 
Thank you LOVE, my valbox is wonderful, 
and of course i'll be your valentine"
swoooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

Today i am lucky enough to get to Skype with him for 2 or 3 hours :-)
It's been a week and a half since we last skyped so we're both pretty ready for it!
 I am such a lucky lucky lady...well i would be luckier if he was here...
BUT soon that will be the case ;) 

AND since i know Tom is reading this i'll just add to the mush ;)
a lot a lot ;)

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment