Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston

My thoughts and prayers are with Boston.
 "This world is not my home, I'm just passing through"
and i'm thankful for that!

Those words always  run through my mind during these troubleing times,
they bring comfort and peace.

I don't think there is an answer for why things like this happen.
For why groups of people or individuals feel the need to attack anyone.
It's senseless and frustrating.

I stole this quote from a friend of mine, Ashley Alexander.
"The only thing evil deeds prove, is the strength of the human spirit,
and the inability of anything to separate us from the love of God."

No matter where you are in the world, keep Boston in your prayers.
We don't just need to come together as a nation,
in times like these we need to come together as people.
And we are all people.

-Emily

1 comment: