Friday, May 17, 2013

The Cupcake Shack


Ah yes! Back at the cupcake shack.
It's good to be back, i'm really so lucky to have an amazing boss 
who lets me come and go as a seasonal employee.

I've blogged about the cupcake shack before.
You can read that post here.

Strange things always happen while i'm working.
Like yesterday when a handshake turned into a hand kiss...bleh
I mean should i have seen that coming??? I don't think so...
He was Australian...i think...
Apparently i attract foreigners ;)
Tomallama ;)

THEN today a little girl ran loose in the mall.
Luckily the food court came together to help her mother find her.
It was touching but also scary that her mom didn't look for her for a solid 3 minutes. 
I almost jumped over my counter to grab her and find security.
Of course i would have bribed her with a cupcake first.
Not in a creepy way....sheesh!!!

Working at the cupcake shack isn't always crazy and dramatic.
Most of the time it's just me and my friends...






 These are the friends that make you fat, but a happy fat.
You know what i mean...

I hope y'all have a great weekend :)
-Emily 




No comments:

Post a Comment