Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TOMorrow ;) {see what i did there??}



The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun! 

You see, tomorrow is the big day.
The day Tom arrives in America/Texas.
The day we've been waiting for.
It's HERE!!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none! 

7 months have come and gone.
Once things between us started getting more serious,
the time we had to wait got more difficult.

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh! 

BUT now, Tom will be on his way shortly.
Like on his way...no more talking, no more waiting.
The time is here and i am so EXCITED!!!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way! 

This song always makes me so happy ;)
And now it will be stuck in my head all day long.

We've been busy here at the house getting everything prepared for this saturday.
This saturday is the Barbecue where my family and friends will all come over
to meet Tom and see the house all remodeled.

We've been turning our backyard into a little oasis.
We're actually building an outdoor movie theater.
I can't wait to share final pictures on here when it's all done.

In other news...
I drove our truck about 20 miles today with a huge pallet of new grass
in the back that wasn't tied down...It was a bit terrifying.
My mother was in the passenger seat and i thought she was going to have a heart attack!!
But we made it home and I'm now a qualified grass shipping machine which is great for a resume ;)


Well Tomorrow is officially the BIG DAY!!!
I'm so glad it's finally here! 

Be sure to follow me on here or...
Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Vine |




No comments:

Post a Comment