Friday, August 23, 2013

Plum Paper Designs {DISCOUNT CODE}

While perusing Etsy i regularly come
 across a shop that speaks to me.

Chances are i just really like whatever the shop is selling.
Go figure...

So i came across Plum Paper Designs the other day
and i fell IN LOVE with their planners.


Above are three of my favorite Planners from their collection!!
AND...not sure if you noticed but they're personalized...
Which is so in right now!!! 

Plus school just started which means everyone is on the hunt for 
some amazing school supplies that will make learning or organizing fun!

I contacted the lovely people behind Plum Paper 
and they've given all of us a little treat!!!

You will receive 10% off the planner of your choice if you use the discount code HOPEFUL10
The planners are already super affordable...not to mention super adorable!!
So getting an additional 10% off is amazing!!
This code is good for the next month.
So go get yourself a new planner from Plum Paper!!
I can't wait for mine to come in the mail!!
I get a little giddy over organization these days...
Don't judge me ;)


-Emily


1 comment:

  1. I have been using the Kikki K for three years, but I’m about to try the Plum Paper Planner. I’m interested to see which one works better for me!

    ReplyDelete