Monday, September 16, 2013

Old Navy

Dear Old Navy,
Thank you!
 
Thank you for delivering the best clothing
that I have seen so far during this transition into fall.
 
Remember that one time that you played all
of those REALLY annoying commercials
and you had people singing??
 
Yea, lets just forget that ever happened...ok??
Moving on...
 
I'm SO glad Old Navy is back in action.
And by back in action I mean they have TONS
of really cute clothes right now!
 
It's like JCrew on the cheap.
And it makes my heart SO happy!
 
I am writing this freely from my own personal experiences.
However if Old Navy finds this post and decides
to thank me {via free clothes} for my free advert ...
Well...I wouldn't say no ;)
 
 
 
 
 
But really...I did all of my birthday shopping here,
and I still don't feel like I got everything I could have gotten...
And the prices make me want to cry...
tears of sweet happiness.
 
So if you're not doing anything right now
then get in your car and find your closest Old Navy
and just run wild and free in there my friends
run wild and free...
 
And get yourself some really comfy, cute, and AMAZING
clothes on the cheap and transition into fall like you own the season!!
 
-Emily


1 comment:

  1. love this! old navy can be a hidden gem that is getting so cute again, with great prices! now i have to go check it out again haha xo

    can't wait to follow your blog! XO
    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete