Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bad Blogger

I'm normally really good about blogging daily.
But Breaking bad has taken over my life.


I just started the series a few days ago and i'm already on season 3...
So blame BB for my disappearance and lack of 
interesting topics to blog about ;)

Also Tom challenged me yesterday
saying that i couldn't go a week without eating meat.
Tom is a vegetarian...well except for fish so he's a pescetarian...
anyways he doesn't think i can do it soooo 
i'm basically going to prove him wrong,
however i'm also seriously craving a Wendy's burger...
so many problems...

Have a good thursday
-Em

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! Parker and I have been watching BB, also! We just started season 3 and I'm dying because I'm home all day and just want to keep watching one after the other, but I have to wait and watch with Parker. Ugh.
    Anyways, good look with the no meat. ;)

    ReplyDelete