Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Emily's Etsy Extravaganza

When your name is Emily and you're planning
something fun that has to do with Etsy
it's only natural to follow it up with Extravaganza...


I mean let's be real...it's works ;)
It's corny but it works!!

I've been busy talking to numerous Etsy shops 
about showing off their incredible talents on my blog.

I love the idea of helping small businesses grow
while helping my blog grow at the same time, it's a win win win.
The third win is for all of my wonderful blog readers.

So what will happen is 
every Friday on my blog from now until the
unforeseen future i will be hosting either
an Etsy giveaway or a discount code for
an amazing Etsy shop.

Exciting stuff right??
I know i'm excited!!

So here's where you can get on board.
Just follow my lovely little blog via one of these three options
GFC >>>
Bloglovin >>>
or Email >>>
All located in my sidebar..
And then come check things out this Friday when 
I have my very first Emily's Etsy Extravaganza!!!

-Em


2 comments: