Thursday, November 21, 2013

And i'm off {To England}

Hey! I'm going to England today.
To see this guy...


hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I am so excited!!!

I'm all packed up...
i think i may have packed too much...ok, I probably packed too much...
but the suitcase is zipped and i'm not unzipping that thing ;)

I don't even really feel like it's happening...
probably because i know i have a LONG trip ahead of me.
BUT IT IS HAPPENING...
eeeeep it's happening!!!

It's been 4 months since we've seen each other
in the real world and i'm SO happy the day is finally here
when we get to be reunited after so long!!

It's funny because I remember how hard it was to say goodbye
and yet here we are ready to say hello again.
Time just flew by.

if you're interested in keeping up with us over the next week then just
follow us on our little adventure through these sources ;)


Catch ya on the other side of the pond ;)
-Em

1 comment:

  1. How freaking exciting, Emily!! I am so happy for you! Have an amazing time across the pond!! Tomily reunited! Yay!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete