Monday, January 27, 2014

New Venture | Travel Blog

In my last semester of school 
i started thinking about what kind of job
i wanted to have once I graduated.

I'm all about Business but Corporate America gives me hives.
I can't imagine sitting behind a desk for hours and hours.
I'd not only drive myself crazy but i'd probably
drive everyone around me crazy too.

I know there is so much more out there than corporate.
But when you go through business school
corporate is the main focus.

It's not my main focus.

I'm more of an entrepreneur.
I want to be my own boss,
and forge my own path.

That might make some people pee their pants.
Ok, if i'm being honest, i'll probably pee my pants too at some point.

It's a scary bizz.

But i'm real excited about it.

I've already kind of started working on the logistics
of my Travel business, it's looking really good.

Oh yea, didn't i mention...
I want to start a travel business.

I think i've said that before.

I love looking into new places,
and finding the best restaurants to eat at
and the best places to stay, and sights to see
in the touristy areas and off the beaten path.

So today i'm introducing a new project i'm working on.
It's basically another blog but one with a travel theme.



This blog is basically a mush fest of lovey dovey love
and i wanted a new space to write more about my travels 
and the places i'm really wanting to see.

So here's the deal,
if you like this bloggy blog
chances are you'll like that one too.

So head on over to HW Travel Blog.
I'll start updating it soon especially since we're about
to go to Edinburgh for a few days ;)


You'll still find stories of our trip on here
but i'll break the city down and give more of a 
review on my travel blog.

You can follow the link above or just
go up to my tabs and click on HW travel blog.

I think this will be a great little venture.
I hope you will all follow along.

-Em

3 comments:

  1. Emily, this sounds so exciting! Both your career plans and the upcoming trip to Edinburgh. I've never been to Scotland but have heard so many good things about it. I really can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures :)
    The bits and pieces you shared of your business idea reminded me of another blog I stumbled across a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you know Alex from ifs ands & butts already but she has a side called Europe Itinerary (http://europeitinerary.com/) where she planns trips for other people. I thought you might be interested and want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to share our Scotland trip, it's personally one of my favorite places in the world.

    Annnndddd...THANK YOU!! haha what an amazing link that was, she's doing exactly what i was thinking about doing. I will do things a tad bit different but overall thats what i want to do. Thanks for sharing that Kristina! Once i'm up and running i'll make you up a trip for free ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're very welcome! I just thought it might be fun to know what's already out there to get some inspiration but also to realize what you want to make differently to stand out. Glad you liked it :)

      Delete