Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hunter Hunted - Keep Together

Have you ever been in a store shopping
and a song comes over the speakers and it stops you in your tracks
and you stand there desperately trying to take in the lyrics so
you can look up the band later on when you get home...

Oh...is it just me then??

With the help of technology
I made a note on my phone with some
random lyrics from this song that i'm sharing with you now.

This has become an instant favorite of mine,
And I just thought i'd share ;)



       

PS...Happy Birthday Texas ;)
I will celebrate you by wearing my Texas
flag shorts and my Texas shirt.

I also have big plans to introduce my lovely 
British familia to queso and tacos later this week ;)

Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a big fan of Hunter Hayes. he's such a cutie.

    would love to for you to stop by and participate please. should be fun. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete