Friday, April 25, 2014

19 things about Emily

Here's some things you may not know about me.

1. Lizards are my worst fear. No really, I run, screaming.


2. I am a super picky eater, the tomato is the Devils favorite food.


3. I hate wearing more than one ring on each hand. 
(Ahem...Wedding/Engagement rings are obviously allowed)


4. I own very little makeup and I wear even less. 


5. I laugh at my own jokes on a regular basis. I'm hilarious!!
I also like Jim giggle gif's.

laugh gif photo: Lol d022e5bf.gif


6. I studied abroad in Paris, France with Lauren Knight [Aspiring Kennedy] as my Tutor.
(She's amazing, by the way!!)


7. Tom is my first real boyfriend. I've had 'boyfriends', but none that I dated more than a few weeks. 


8. I played soccer from age 5 to 18, I've beat Tom at one on one every time we've played.


9. I had a really really rebellious year when I was about 10. I toilet papered my school's bathroom.


10.  I sang in choir from Elementary school through College. I have a lovely voice. 
(At least that's what my mom tells me.)


11. I joined the penpal site where I met Tom back in 2009. I just happened to look at it the same day Tom messaged me.


12. I talk in a British accent more than i'd like to admit.


13. Between 2006-2009 I took approximately 22,000,000 selfies. I also photoshopped all of them.
(Yupp)


14. I've seen about 20 live Musicals. And I loved every single one of them.


15. I used to pray for my stuffed animal elephant to come alive so I could have a friend.
(I had tons of friends I just liked being dramatic)


16. Tom and I are trying to perfect the Australian accent. We start each sentence with Ah! CRIKEY!!...


17. I'm allergic to cats and dogs. When a dog licks me I break out and get itchy. And cats just make me ill. However, there is hope for me with hypoallergenic animals like this little kitty.....yikes.


18. I have this feeling that if I was ever kidnapped or just threatened in general that my overly nice personality would lead to my release and change the baddies life for the better. We'd become friends and he or she would leave behind their life of crime. It's just a feeling...


19. My first thought after winning anything is that i'm on a hot streak and need to go to Vegas ASAP.
(Even though I don't gamble, that's always my first thought)


19 seems like enough for now!!
I'm just feeling a bit random and this did the trick.

Hope you're all having a great FRIDAY!!
Have a happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment