Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh hey Italy week!!

So it's finally time for Italia.
I'll be saying Grazie to Gelato servers in no time.


The last time I was in Italia was March, 2012.
We went to Milan and Venice.

It was a good trip, but we were backpacking
so it was budgeted and we missed some things I'll
probably go back and do one day.

But this trip to Florence was a gift from Tom's parents.
So we're kicking back and relaxing and doing any and everything 
we can possible do (within reason and budget) while we're there.

I'm looking forward to three four things.
Italian food, Gelato, Sunshine, Culture.

Tom and I are Pizza lovers on a regular day so
Italy is going to make us really fat, basically.

I can't wait to round that corner and be in the Piazza Del Duomo.
I can't wait to see the Statue of David.
I can't wait to see views of the city
while stuffing my face with more gelato.

My only fear is the weather.
It's looking a little rainy in the forecast.


Looks like we'll be bringing our brelly with us.
I'm not too worried though, Gelato will taste the same, rain or shine.

Plus thursday is looking pretty nice.
We're thinking about heading to the coast
and seeing a little bit of beach.

Rain or shine it will be such a fun trip!
I'll be updating on Instagram daily but won't blog
about it till the weekend! :)


Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment