Saturday, June 21, 2014

ETSY SHOPPE

Hello Hello!!!
I'm really really excited because I've
been working on getting my etsy shop back up and running.

So now that I've actually got more than one product available
in my shop I feel that it's a good time to market it up a bit.



I did quite well with the canvas's with custom states.
These are still available to purchase in the shop.


Everything else you see in the shop is new.

Here's the new things i've added today.

1. Chalkboard Tray


2. Framed Chalkboard (For wall)


3. Framed Cheetah Hustle Print


4. Tassel Garland


5. Digital Downloads



6. Art Prints (in Different Sizes)


So there you have it.
I'm pretty excited about selling my images.
I think they all turned out so beautiful.

I love Etsy, i think it's such a great way to earn a few extra bucks.
I really need a few extra bucks to keep up with a long distance relationship ;)

My shop should really be called..
'Donate to Tom & Emily' Ha! ;)

So head on over to the shop and just take a look around.
Here's the link - LaBelleMasion

Hope you all have a great weekend!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute stuff. I'm constantly looking for photo props to place in the background of photo shoots, so the tassel garland is perfect!! Also you could maybe start doing mugs too? Just an idea, the ones in the photo with the art prints are just so cute as well! :)

    ReplyDelete