Saturday, June 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!!!

Today is a really really exciting day!!
Today is Tom's 24th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I love love love birthdays,
especially when it's Tom's, especially when we're together!!

This is the first time we've been together for either
of our birthdays and it's so exciting!!

I met Tom online when he was a wee 22 year old.
So much has changed since then.

I've grown to love and adore this 24 year old Brit.

So you'll be reading this after i've already gone through with
some of my birthday surprise plans.

I'm going to blow up balloons while he sleeps
and try to put them all over his room and in his doorway
without him waking up..

So i'll be sitting in the hallway blowing up
balloons in the middle of the night.
Not weird at all.

{Update}

I've also got some birthday donuts with candles
for his birthday breakfast.

{Update)


We'll spend the day bowling and eating then
we'll finish the day back at the house with the fam,
eating pizza and celebrating Tom.

It's going to be a great day!

:)




Happy Birthday Tom!
You have made me smile every single
day since I first met you. You are my best friend
and my adventure partner. I love how we can jet off
to new places together. Exploring the world with you
has been and will continue to be my most favorite thing.
You make me laugh more than I've ever laughed in my life.
Which say's a lot because I am quite the laughy gal.
We click, we clink, we're just so right with each other.
You make me so happy i could burst. I love when you
make fun of my hand talking, and when you give me
big bear hugs with a kiss on the forehead. I love how
we say 'I love you' about a thousand times a day.
I love how nice you are and how thoughtful and
caring you are. You make this all so easy because
you're such a lovable guy, plus there's the accent
which never hurts. ;) It's scary moving away from
home for an extended period of time but you have
made me feel so loved at 'at home' this entire time!!
I love you bug, you're my favorite!!
Happy Birthday!!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment