Monday, June 23, 2014

In my spare time

Over the past few days i've had
the hardest time falling asleep.

I'm talking staying up till 3 or 4am...
Is it possible to get Jet Lag two weeks after
you've landed back in your home country?

But that doesn't even make sense because
I should still be tired even on UK time...

I'm writing this blog at 12:18am and
i'm not even a little bit tired.

Ok I just yawned..so maybe there's hope after all ;)

Since i've been back home i've had to
re-evaluate my spare time.

Back in England I used my spare time to hang out with Tom
or go to the movies with Tom or go out to eat with Tom...

Tom isn't here, yet, so i'm having to find things to do
when I'm not working on my new job.

Oh right I still haven't told y'all.
I designed/built/manage a website now.
That's the project i've been working on since early May.

I'll post more about that tomorrow.

In my spare time i've been doing a few things.
The one thing i've devoted most of my time to is
trying to build up my Etsy shop.

I really need to get that moving and grooving because
the funds are running low.

I'm also working on a few personal projects.
Like learning to reupholster a chair from the early 1900's.

When I took it apart I found out that it was stuffed with hay.
I guess they had to get their padding from something ;)



I've also continued the room redecorating and I have to say
it's turning out better than I ever expected.

It's just a cute, calm place to come and work or relax.



Now here's a weird thing i've been doing in my spare time.
I've been looking into real-estate in Florida.

I don't even know why i'm doing this?
I can't even afford a shack at the minute so why look at houses??

Well I actually find it quite fun to look at homes in places you could see yourself living.
Did I ever think I'd see myself in Florida?? No!
But i've reevaluated it and i'm not totally against it.

I'm yearning to live somewhere cool, with beaches and fun places to eat
and cool places to hang. You know??

I know there's lots of places like this in America
but Florida seems to have location for a good price.

I'm taking notes and holding onto these ideas for the future.
I'm not saying I or "WE" will be living in Florida ;)

I'm just looking into things!!
It never hurts to be prepared ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

:)


1 comment:

  1. As a native Floridian, I'm curious as to which part of this state you were looking at. West Coast? East Coast?

    ReplyDelete