Monday, July 14, 2014

Let's talk random ramblings

It's been a few days blog land, I missed you!!

I've got a few things on my mind so let's get it started with A&S.

1. Remember Alex and Sierra from last seasons X-Factor?? Actually it was literally the last season of
the USA version of the show. Sayonara Simon. Anyhoo, I fell in love with this cute duo the first time i heard their incredible rendition of Toxic. I mean it was loovvee at first site (musically of course). Well they've just come out with their very first music vid and i'd be lyyiinngggg if i said i didn't love it!! I mean when he starts running....heart be still. I love a man who runs to his lady ;) Watch it. Love it. You're welcome!!!



2. 5 words. Orange. Is. The. New. Black!! Uhhhh it's like so good!!! I watched the first episode the day before I left England. It was meant to be background noise to my packing party buuutttt it soon captured my full attention. Sorry Pack Party!! ;) Now i'm almost done with the second season. I'm trying to watch it slowly so I don't have to wait too long for the next season but let's be honest, i'll finish it tonight!! I'd rank this show up there with GOT and BB!!! You heard me!



3. On sunday i did the one thing we all hope and PRAY never happens to us. I ripped my pointer finger nail halfway off thanks to it being too long and also thanks to a stupid belt that i was taking off. I'm pretty sure ripping a nail is one of the worst pains ever. I'd like to rank it up there with childbirth but since i've yet to experience that i'll just stay quiet. But really, if you've had a baby and also ripped a nail off, i'd like to know which one you'd rather do again. Ha!

4. Tom is coming in 20 DAYS!!!!!!! I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!! AHH!!


5. I'm so proud of myself, i've been working out 20 minutes every night for the past two weeks!! I've been using the Beach Body 10 minute trainer videos with the resistance band. I've been doing two of the 10 minutes workouts every night and i'm seeing some tiny results already. I've lost a about 2 inches around my waist and bust!! :) Pretty cool now to just keeeeeeep moving!!!

6. Here's some EXCITING news!! Over the past month i've been making prints for my etsy shop. Well one day I decided that i needed to figure out a better marketing strategy. So I googled around until I figured out that my affordable and cute prints would be a perfect item on one of those Vendor boutique sites. Ever heard of Jane.com or Brickyard Buffalo or Belle Chic??? Well if you have then you'll know what i'm doing. If you haven't heard of these crazy amazing sites then you need to look into them because they are awesome!! Basically it's cute, crafty, boutiquey stuff listed on a site at a majorly discounted price. So i decided to look into getting onto these sites. It was much easier than I ever thought it would be to be featured on these sites. I sent an email here and there, worked with some really really nice ladies and badabingbadaboom i'm a vendor on all three sites. Starting TODAY my prints will be on www.bellechic.com :) They will be on that site until next tuesday and they are listed for .75 cents!! :) Next week my prints will be on Brickyard Buffalo and the following week they will be on Jane.com!! :) I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how the sales go, and i hope my wonderful readers will check out the sales and support my small business! :)

That's all for now!
Hope you're all having a great week!

Be sure to check out my prints on Belle Chic! :)

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment