Sunday, July 27, 2014

ONE WEEEEEEEK

You guyysss!!!
In one week I will be on my way to the 
airport to pick up Tom!!!

I am SO excited!!
I can't even express how happy I am.
I just am absolutely positively ecstatic!!!!

The next 6 weeks are going to be amazing.
First of all we just have so much catching up to do.
I've missed him like crazy!!

Then we've got tons of plans.
Things to do, places to go, people to seeee...
I mean so much to do in so little time.

THEN we have 2 whole weeks in the Caribbean!!
I mean I'm freaking out just thinking about it.

So many exciting things are happening!!

This picture of Tom displays how exciting all of this is...


so exciting!
I'm freaking out!

I can't wait for him to be here!!!

You remember a year or so ago
when I was freaking out for other reasons.

Freaking out that i'd pee my pants out of
pure terror at meeting this guy for the first time.

Almost fainting in the baggage area
waiting for him to come through the doors...
ohhhhh yea, good times for sure ;)

I wrote a blog the week following up to 
meeting Tom for the first time.

i described my emotions like this...

I'm feeling...

EXCITED

LUCKY

BOUNCY

SILLY

AMAZED

CHIPPER

CHIRPY

SPARKLY

SUNNY

HAPPY

GLEEFUL

MERRY

ELATED

ECSTATIC

DELIGHTED

And well i still feel the exact same way one year later!!
Chirpy is my favorite one ;)

Hope you're all having a great day!! :)

-Emily-

No comments:

Post a Comment