Friday, September 19, 2014

Etsy Newness

I just wanted to share a few
new items that I've put up on Etsy recently.

I've not made prints for a few weeks
since going to the Dominican so once I got 
home I was ready to get back to it.

I've also added some Letters to the shop.
They are painted free standing letters.
I personally love them and I'm
excited to have them in the shop.

I'm also putting my prints back on Jane.
They will hopefully be up in about a week or so.

I made about $100 last time around on Jane
and soooo I'm hoping that happens again...
Or let's even aim higher this time ;)

So here's a little snippet at the newness.


Head over to my shop to see the rest :)

Tomorrow my dad is going to show
me how to use a Jigsaw for a new product
that I'm adding to the shop in early October.

I've been planning this one for a while
and i'm really excited about it!!

I'm just trying to make some money for
a plane ticket to England.

This is the life of a Traveling Entrepreneur.
;)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment