Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tom goes to London...or is going to London..

Vissssaaaaaaaasssss

Ok so I've been talking about visas over
the past couple of posts and well it's just
not going to stop anytime soon...

Visa talk is actually going to get even more frequent
during the next five or so days because...

TOM IS GOING TO LONDON TO INTERVIEW
FOR HIS B-2 VISSSAAAAA ON FRIDAY.


eeeep

We read through some of the questions today and
well it's all a bit nerve racking but I think he will be fine.

My biggest question is why did I just mosey into England for 5 months
but Tom has to sell himself the the consulate peeps before a 6 month stay in the USA??

I guess each country just has different rules.

Also let's not forget that one time that the UK customs people
were not so happy about our little Italy trip and they detained me...

Goooooooood times

Anyways we're really pumped and totally nervous about this visa sitch.
I really do think it will all be fine but when ever there is a chance
of being denied for some reason or another it does get a little nerve racking.

It will be fine though!!!
Positive thoughts!!

Let's get Tom over to Texas for 6 scrumptious months!!

I'll obvi keep you guys posted!!

:)

Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment