Friday, October 10, 2014

Unfancy - Capsule Wardrobe

Ok get ready to get obsessed with another blog.
I'm sorry / You're welcome

Ahh the wardrobe conundrum.
Well...it's a conundrum for me anyways
and I bet it's a conundrum for you as well.

4 seasons in a year means 4 different wardrobes.
So what's a gal to do???

Well this gal over at Unfancy had a genius idea.
The Capsule Wardrobe.

Meet Caroline, the lady behind Unfancy.



I won't say much more about it
instead i'll let you read about it from Caroline herself.

So If you're intrigued you should head over
to Caroline's blog Unfancy and read about the Capsule Wardrobe.

I've kind of started doing this without even knowing it was a thing.
So now I'm even more excited to really get my wardrobe pulled together
in a way that fits my style and my pocketbook ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Cooler weather is headed our way here in Texas.
Thhaaannkkkk goodness!!!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Emily, dear friend...
    I have just spent hours perusing this blog, shuffling through her Instagram posts, and etc.
    A year ago, I this same idea, but never followed through. I'm relieved that this is a "thing" that people are doing. I'm so tempted.
    Thanks for the introduction to Caroline!


    shameless blog link post:
    http://laurennicoleleightonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so good?? I am so so tempted to do it as well :) I think I'm already halfway there too :) I need to come back down to Houston ASAP so we can hang!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing!

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete