Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Let's talk about personality types

Hey peeps, have you ever heard of Meyer's Briggs?
Chances are you have so I won't really get into it.

It's a personality test that basically reads you like a book.
It knows you so well it's creepy.

I'm an ENFP.


So if I was to describe my type to you
I'd saayyy that' we're really fun and creative
and totally indecisive but when we do make decisions
they are usually pretty good, however fairly soon after
the decision is made we change our minds and do something else.
We're really fun and super complicated.
It's great to be an ENFP.

Some famous ENFP's are:
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air/Will Smith
Sandra Bullock
Rachel from Friends/Jennifer Aniston 
Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe
Gwen Stefani

So yea...we're a pretty amazing group!!

However...
right now I'm in that whole indecisive bit.
I want soooo many things, so many things.

I want to start a business, I want to travel the world
I want to be lazy and do nothing but watch New Girl and the Mindy Project...
I want to make a living creating fun things for fun people.

I.want.so.many.things

Being an ENFP is fun but exhausting.

I'd like to think that I'll figure it all out one day
but I'll probably be this way forever soooo oh well ;)

What is your type?
I love hearing what other people think
about Meyer's Briggs, it's pretty fascinating.

So if you feel like sharing just leave a little comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment