Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pinterest Christmas List


First of all I hope you all had a wonderful
Thanksgiving Holiday with your families and friends!

My family had such a great day spending time together
and eating lots of yummy foods.

I think I was mostly made up of mac n cheese by the end of the day. ;)

Soooo now that we're headed towards Christmas I thought
I'd do a post about creating a perfect Christmas list.

I mean all I want for Christmas is a certain guy who's
6'4 and British, but sometimes we just have to be patient. ;)

Back to list making...

I remember when I used to
be sitting in class on a crisp November day
and I'd pull out my notebook and start jotting
down my well thought out christmas list.

This is probably the reason I don't remember much
from my Fall semester classes, especially towards the
end of the semester.

Christmas trumped Psychology, sorry i'm not sorry!!

Now that we're all tech-ee and futuristic
I've traded in my notebook for something else.

I've used pinterest for the past two years
to create my christmas list.

It's a great idea because you can
share it with whoever wants your list
and then they've got all of your little Christmas 
dreams at their fingertips.

Not only can they see what you're after
but with one swift click of a button they will
be directed to the exact place of purchase.

There's no waiting in lines or jumping from store to store.
It's easy to share and then it's easy for them to shop.

I like the idea of shopping Small Businesses
so a majority of my list consists of Etsy shops and
small online boutiques.

I love how Pinterest pulls all of my ideas together.

Here's my Christmas Board.
Maybe it will give you some Christmassy ideas of your own.

You can see more of my list on Pinterest!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment